Feeling cold and grey with the end of the year? Come celebrate the holidays (a wee bit late) with Girl Develop It RDU at our Snow and Tell event! It is a chance to chat, grab some food and a drink, and share something fun with your community.
This year the holiday party is being sponsored by Spreedly (https://www.spreedly.com/). Not only are they generously supplying food, but we're going to have a hot chocolate bar! Yeah, now you're excited. What should you show off? How about:
• A project (of any kind) you've been working on.
• Some fun stuff you've done with code.
• A new business practice you've introduced at your company.
• A new marketing tactic you've employed.
• A new tool (digital or otherwise) you have been using.
• A new programming language you've been playing around with.
• An interesting story you think we'd love.
You can give a short, 5-minute presentation on something that interests you. Come practice public speaking in a safe, low-stress environment or cheer on your fellow GDIRDU members.
Email us at [masked] if you are interested in presenting, so we can plan the schedule accordingly!----