Let's celebrate winter coming again with a few talks on Apache Spark. We're being hosted by IBM, and we're still open for one talk.
• Talk #1: Deep Learning with Apache Spark - Ian Pointer.
• Talk #2: Discovering Human Activities from Sensors - Dr. Scott Gerard, IBM Research.
• Talk #3: Key takeaways from Spark Summit Europe 2017 - Jean Georges Perrin, Oplo.
Due to the size of the room, we're putting a limit on attendees, and we're also aiming for a slightly earlier start time. Looking forward to seeing everybody!
How to get to the IBM TEC (Technical Exploration Center)?
The IBM entrance is at the intersection of Davis Drive and East Cornwallis Road.
Parking: Visitor Lot B – Please buzz in at the reader to gain access. (Detailed map and instructions for parking below)
Directions from I40 East/West:
- Take the Davis Drive exit #280.
- Turn right at the top of the exit ramp (doesn't matter which direction you are coming from)
- Travel 1.2 miles on Davis Drive.
- Go through the stoplight at Cornwallis Rd. and then through the IBM perimeter gate on the visitor's side.
- Follow the signs to "B/002 Visitor Main Lobby" (turn right at the first stop sign)
- Visitor parking is located just past the lobby entrance.
-The lot is secured, so buzz at the reader to gain access to the parking lot.