This time it's a Dan Ariely double freature! Last month's book club attendees chose Behavioral Economics Saved My Dog, page count unknown. Read this book, and/or, Payoff (128 pages). Or no book at all! Finishing the book is not required for a book club meetup, ever.
As for any Data + Women + Triangle meeting, attendees have the option of getting listed on the monthly QUICK LIST (which is distributed to our 150+ members) under any of the following headers:
• looking for an opportunity
• have an opportunity
• congratulations on that new job
• points for meeting up on your own
• really looking for a partner for a presentation someday
• earnest pleas from members to other members----